sexta-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2010

“Keep the faith in you”

Have you ever realized we are constantly in a battle, I mean no war, but we are always fighting against something.

Time, pressure, parents, friends, enemies, studies, we pass through life fighting, facing the next mountain, and every time we get there, we reach the top it seems we are not satisfied, we always fell the willing of trying something bigger. Hard to explain, I do agree, but have you ever thought about stuck in something and never try to conquer more. Well I haven’t. professionally we are always learning something more, academically we are always creating a new subject to be destocked, in relationships that’s quite the same we never get enough of a love, or of a lover, we hunt for more, we desire for more. For the first time in my life I fell like I am dating myself, not needing an SOS call though I ought to confess I have my SOS just by my side all the time, and he is tall, muscular, gorgeous… well, what so ever.

All in all, what I am in the moody to say is: I HAVE A DREAM ( gosh too much Mama Mia), coming back to the topic. We are always fighting, facing, breaking our legs, giving more than an arm and a leg for what we want.



Just to say: luv talking to u girls!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário