sábado, 9 de janeiro de 2010

We go until they kick us out, out


Have you ever felt like a party aim’t gonna start till you walk in?

Well, after almost one year without going to a bloody party alone (dating issues) I finally decided it was time to risk my feet out. What can I say, or describe at least? Touching, hands up, tic tock, getting junk, getting crunk, getting drunk…
Firstly, they were all there! All those friends, some in color others not that much, whatever…
Another point I’ve realized, one working out year makes you pop up into the club.
All in all, the intention wasn’t waiting till the sunlight, even cause I had to pick my boyfriend up into the station, but it was so amazing and still, you have those wonderful coffee shops all over the places.

Conclusion: Am I too young to be dating (almost marriage)? So funny having all my people all around me, so outstand listening all the songs that make me feel in a fly! Well, now is the comparison time: what I call the best AFTER you might have, you boyfriend just from a long trip, wondering why you are not right by his side, so… time to go…

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário