quinta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2010

"So just pull the trigger"

Confessions…

Who should I have to confess my crimes to? Who has the power to heal my pain?
I’ve been through a lot; I’ve reached the highest point I could, knowing that I shouldn’t.
Does it make me feel like a hero? Obviously it doesn’t, three years have passed by and I still felling like a monster, like the one who destroyed here is my confession.
I have a confession: I keep waiting for the postman to bring me a letter, not a love letter, surely not; actually I keep waiting for a dove, with a forgiveness message. Just that, just a bloody “I forgive you”
It hurts as if I were caring the weight of the world in my shoulders and I’d really appreciate if this sensation could leave me.
I’d love to listen to myself and find that the only voice here inside is my own voice, and not some guilty screaming!



REPEATING: Russian Roulette

And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
Said I'm terrified but I'm not leaving
I Know that I must pass this test
So just pull the trigger



XOXO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário