terça-feira, 29 de setembro de 2009

I don't need no one to tell me about heaven

Hell... so once again i get myself appreciating photos from a past I don’t belong at all.

You were part of me, I was part of you, but now we barely talk, we barely know about each other.

That’s the truth: we used to be one, than I screw up everything, I miss you more than everything.

I have my boyfriend by my side every single night, I pretend living a perfect life, but is for you my heart still beating. Shit…

It hurts, it’s painful, makes me feel breathless yet…

I wish you were here

I wish you were him

I wish I had never left… I have no idea how to make this come true… just feel like crying today….

3 words, 7 letters and I am yours

Just because I remembered:

Heaven – LIVE

I don't need no one to tell me about heaven
I look at my daughter, and I believe.
I don't need no proof when it comes to God and truth
I can see the sunset and I perceive

Inside:

Ma: this music means a lot, but I had forgotten… I desired to cry, you made it!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário